Set amongst some of Marlborough’s finest vineyards, Ryland Estate offers accommodation for visitors in the loft of a barn located on the edge of the property’s magnificent sprawling lawn and gardens. Private, and with full access to the gardens, the barn is located approximately fifty metres from the owners’ cottage. Independent access to the studio apartment is via a staircase, so requires consideration for those with mobility restrictions.
A three room apartment ideal for two couples and possibly up to two additional children.
Normal Tariff: NZ$400 per day (full apartment); NZ$300 per day (single bedroom)
Winter Rates (May 15 – October 19): NZ$300 per day (full apartment); NZ$200 per day (single bedroom)
Please note that generally a minimum stay of two nights is required. Single night stays require payment of an additional cleaning fee of $60. A minimum of four nights is required over Easter (18/4/19-22/4/19).
Note: Rates include taxes, a complimentary bottle of wine, and provisions for cooked and continental breakfast.
The Ryland Cottage rate is currently unavailable for rental. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Ryland Estate Local Dining & Tasting
Ryland Estate has many of Marlborough’s finest restaurants and cellar doors within a few minutes walk, or by cycle or car. These include:
- Herzog, Restaurant and cellar door, www.herzog.co.nz
- No.1 Family Estate, Cellar Door, www.no1familyestate.co.nz
- The Vines Village, Cafe and cellar door, www.thevinesvillage.co.nz
- Huia Wines, cellar door, www.huia.net.nz
- Domaine Georges Michel, restaurant, open for lunch, and cellar door, www.georgesmichel.com
- Wairau River, Restaurant, open for lunch and cellar door, www.wairauriverwines.com
- Nautilus Wines, cellar door, www.nautilusestate.com
- Giesen Wines, cellar door, www.giesen.co.nz
- Forrest Estate, cellar door, www.forrest.co.nz
- Framingham Wines, Cellar Door, www.framingham.co.nz
- Allan Scott, restaurant, open for lunch and cellar door, www.allanscott.com
- Cloudy Bay, cellar door, www.cloudybay.co.nz
- Arbour, restaurant open in the evening,www.arbour.co.nz